Saturday, September 08, 2012

KKKangress Hooligans Brutally Assault Female Cop

A female constable was pushed to the ground, caned and kicked by Congress workers in Bhubaneswar. Pramila Padhi, the 39-year-old from the Bhubaneswar City Police is at a private hospital battling shock and trauma apart from bruises all over. "I was trying to persuade people to stay calm when 30 to 40 of them caught hold of me, dragged me along and even molested me. They kicked and beat me up. They attacked me as soon as Jagdish Tytler called on party workers to break the barricades," the woman cop told the Press Trust of India. The Police Association threatened to go on a ceasework agitation if the Congress workers were not arrested within 48 hours.

NDTV: Mob attacked me after Tytler called for barricades to be broken, alleges Odisha woman cop 

This very Jagdish Tytler:

1 comment:

san said...

Jagdish Tytler, of 1984 Riots infamy. Still no cases against him, and meanwhile he continues his nasty riotous ways.